Thursday, September 29, 2011

Window Shopping: Dorothy Perkins

One of my favorite things to do in the evenings is curl up with a glass of wine, and do some serious window shopping online. It's one of the reasons I have such a lengthy wish list. Lately, I've been finding some truly adorable items at Dorothy Perkins. It all began when I spotted the perfect dress for the wedding I'm going to, er, next week. I decided to overlook the exorbitant cost of international shipping, and placed my order... which I still can't believe I did. May I just offer up a general, "Ugh" about the ridiculous cost of international shipping? But I digress. I didn't order anything else, in large part because I didn't look too carefully at the site. Upon second... and third... and fourth glance, however, I found some really, really cute items that I promptly added to my Amazon wish list. =) Below are my five favorites that are currently available (in my size) at Dorothy Perkins.

Black Bird on a Wire Top
Green Floral Belted Skirt
Ochre Ponte Circle Dress
Mink Sausage Dog Jumper 
Grey Zebra Print Cardigan



No comments:

Post a Comment