Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Delightful Dresses

I've been on the prowl for cute, patterned dresses lately and figured I'd share with all of you some of the beauties I've come across. Sorry about the small pictures; unfortunately I was unable to pull better photos of the dresses off the different websites. Just click on the links underneath each dress, though, and you can check them out in all their printed glory. Enjoy the eye candy!



 
Cutest dress ever. I love the dandelion print. The only thing that's prevented me from ordering it is the simple fact that I don't want to pay for international shipping. 



 So cute. You can't really tell from this teeny tiny picture, but this dress has little horses all over it. Regrettably, I'll probably never own this dress. Quite frankly, I just don't think it's worth the $70 price tag. That's pretty much in keeping with my general opinion of Torrid: some cute things, but rarely worth the price.




I have a confession to make. Despite promising myself that I wouldn't order this dress, I caved. Um, Mr. CP made me do it?


  
 Another confession: I actually own this dress. I ordered it a couple weeks ago, and it arrived on my doorstep yesterday morning. I haven't had a chance to wear it yet -- it's waiting to be washed -- but I love it so much that I just had to include it on this list. I'll definitely post an OOTD featuring this dress in the near future, though, so keep checking back!




When I first saw this dress, I promptly clipped it to Polyvore and started putting together imaginary outfits. I think I've made five sets that feature this dress. At $130 this beauty is well out of my price range, but a girl can dream. Maybe the Birthday Fairy will bring it to me in November!

No comments:

Post a Comment