Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wakey, Wakey!




Dress: Ross
Cardigan: Nordstrom
Tights: Target
Head band: Nordstrom
Shoes: Born (really old)
Earrings: Random boutique in Rome
Giraffe and Rooster Sweater Clip: DIY

Apparently I decided yesterday that I did not want to smile in any of the photographs, and opted instead for my best sneer or, worse still, no facial expression whatsoever. I categorically refuse, however, to include any shots wherein I'm not at the very least grimacing. You know those women who can just stare into a camera straight-faced and look sultry, seductive, and impossibly sexy? I am most certainly not one of those women. I just look unapproachable and irate. In the second photo, I decided to ask Mr. CP a question about something that probably seemed important and earth-shattering at the time. The question was likely something along the lines of, "How would you describe the color green?" or "What if the Fork really did run away with the Spoon?" because, well, those are just the sorts of questions I ask.

I'm loving my new rooster and giraffe sweater clip, by the way. It's random quirkiness fills me with glee, and makes me smile every time I see it.

On a side note, I've come to realize that in every OOTD post so far, I've been a bit... color-less, so my goal for the next OOTD post is to put one of my new colorful floral-print tops to good use!


No comments:

Post a Comment