Monday, September 19, 2011

Penelope's Etsy Wish List

I had fully intended to continue uploading OOTDs, but due to some unforeseen circumstances haven't been able to get any more photographs taken. It all happened yesterday afternoon. Mr. CP had just walked out the door to run to the grocery store, while I stayed behind to finish getting ready for an afternoon outing with a girlfriend. I was happily applying my make-up and boogying to Muse when I heard the sound of spraying water coming from underneath the sink. I'll spare you the gruesome details, and cut to a (relatively) succinct play-by-play. Mr. CP frantically scampered around the outside of the house trying to figure out how to shut the water off, only to realize that the water main faucet had rusted open. He had to call the fire department to come out and shut off the water. I remained inside emptying out a 5-gallon pot every 20 seconds for 45 minutes. Not only did our bathroom flood, so did our entire basement. As if the day hadn't already been stressful enough, about an hour after the pipe burst I was walking down the stairs to see how Mr. CP was handling the wet-and-dry vac when I slipped on the stairs and sprained my ankle. Suffice to say, I've been laid up on the couch since, only getting up to hobble my way to the bathroom like a decrepit old woman... usually with Mr. CP's help. SO not sure when I'll have more OOTD's for you guys, but I'll do my best!

In the meantime, I re-watched the movie Penelope this afternoon, and fell in love with the main character's wardrobe all over again. It's amazing. If you haven't seen the movie, do it now! It's adorable! The movie inspired me to dig around on Etsy, and come up with ideas about what Penelope's Etsy wish list might look like.





  1. Unique Vintage Flower Brooch, BitsofthePas
  2. Vintage Ticking Striped Flower Button Brooch, Keldune 
  3. 1980s Strawberry Brooch, ingridtiger 
  4. Vintage Button Brooch Sunny Days, calloohcallay 
  5. Whimsy Without Time Pocketwatch Pendant, OfQuirkyQuality
  6. Whimsical Secret Woodland Locket, SixAstray
  7. Leaf Print Clutch, lauraclauson 
  8. Gold Moroccan Earrings, laromantica
  9. Sunny Yellow Enamel Flower Earrings, saintgermainstudios
  10. Wendy Whimsical Olivian Branch Bracelet, MonaAbraham
  11. Wild Rose Scarf-Lariat-Yellow, gsakowskidesigns

No comments:

Post a Comment