Monday, December 5, 2011

Take Four: Winter Coats



 Coat: Bella Sisters

Guess what time it is?! If you guessed, "Take Four!" time, then you are absolutely, positively, 100% correct. Hooray for you! =D This week, Gracey, Bekah, Karla and I bring you our favorite winter coats. I was torn about which coat to feature; I have three, and I love them all equally. I ultimately decided to feature my newest acquisition, a beautiful coat by The Bella Sisters. Operating out of Portland, OR, they only sell their coats at shows; they don't currently have an online store. They do, however, take custom orders, and you can find them here.

Alas, today's post is going to be a bit shorter than usual; my parents are in town and I'm off to meet up with them. Hope you're having (or had!) a wonderful Monday!

As always, be sure to check out the other ladies' posts! I have absolutely no doubt that they will all look positively adorable. =)

Bekah at Matters of Merrymaking
Gracey at Fashion for Giants
Karla at Frugal Big Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment