Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Polyvore Style Challenge: City of Lights Dress

Alright, friends! A number of you expressed interest in doing the Polyvore challenge I suggested in my previous post. I'm so happy that it's something you all wanted to do! I picked up the City of Lights dress on sale at Anthropologie recently with the intent of wearing it on New Year's Eve, and hoped you might be willing to help me out with some ideas about how to style it.

Here's how this will work. All you need to do is put together a Polyvore outfit featuring the dress below. You can find a link to a clip of the dress on Polyvore below; just click on the name of the dress. Once you're finished, post a link to your Polyvore outfit in the comments. I'll try to keep up with submissions, and gradually add them to the body of this post.

I seriously can't wait to see what you all come up with! Happy Polyvoring!






Outfits!
Jenny, Sincerely,JennyEmm (Outfit details here)


Kassi, The Closet Intervention (Outfit details here)



Sarah, Coming Unstitched (Outfit details here)


Alex, Delayed Missives (Outfit details here)



No comments:

Post a Comment