Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Review: Anjolee Ring



When Anjolee contacted me recently to review one of their products for my blog, I couldn’t restrain a squeal of excitement. If you read my blog with any regularity at all, you’re no doubt well aware of my love for all things sparkly. The very notion that I would get to review a diamond anything filled my sparkle-loving heart with glee.

Based in San Diego, Anjolee has been producing sparkly beauties since 1977. The company prides itself on its excellent customer service. Indeed, a central tenet of their business philosophy is to provide customers with chat and email support seven days a week. It is no doubt this commitment to customer service that has garnered them an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.

For those of you who hesitate to buy diamonds for environmental or moral reasons, Anjolee may be especially appealing. They are committed to eco-friendly manufacturing processes, adopting a variety of strategies to minimize their impact on the environment. They also conform to the Kimberly act of 2003, which requires  all US diamond retailers to purchase diamonds only from manufacturers who have documentation proving that their diamonds were obtained through legitimate channels.

Anjolee offers free shipping on all orders within the US and Canada. Don’t worry; the postman won’t be leaving the box on your front porch. All packages require a signature upon delivery to ensure the safety of your beautiful new treasure.

We all know how much I love customization. Well, ladies, Anjolee does not disappoint in that department. You may well find yourself awed by all the decisions you have to make. White gold? Yellow gold? Platinum? Accent stones? Carat weight? Put simply ladies, any ring you chose from their site will be just that: yours.

There are few things better than receiving a package. It’s especially exciting when that package comes beautifully wrapped. My lovely ring was packaged in a sturdy but beautiful white box, and accented with a gorgeous blue bow.


Anjolee asked me to review their Three Stone Gem and Diamond ring. I chose to have the ring made in 14K white gold, and accented with garnets. May I just say that this ring is absolutely beautiful? It’s stunning. In fact, Mama CP threatened to steal it… and I don’t think she was joking. I tend to be a bit hard on rings, but the stones in this ring are very, very well set, so I don’t they will be going anywhere anytime soon.


Are you interested in snagging a beautiful Anjolee ring of your own? If you’re in the market for diamond anniversary rings, there are plenty of options to be found on Anjolee's site. Looking for sparkly wedding sets? They have those in abundance!  Are diamond bridal sets more in line with you’re looking for? Anjolee has got you covered! I would be absolutely shocked if you can’t find what you’re looking for on Anjolee’s site.  

Keep your eyes peeled for my beautiful new ring in future OOTD posts. I have no doubt it will be making a number of appearances. 





*Anjolee was kind enough to send me this item free of charge. This in no way affected my opinion of the item or the company. I'm an opinionated beast of a woman, so you can be sure that if I hadn't liked the item and/or company I would have said so. For serious.


No comments:

Post a Comment