Friday, January 20, 2012

If I Had a Magic Lamp...

Helloooo! You may have noticed that I've been a bit absent this week. Seattle is currently buried in an uncharacteristically deep layer of snow, and so the city has, for the most part, shut down. As a result, I've been lounging around in my pajamas for the vast majority of this week (read: ALL of this week). Because OOTD posts were out, I was having one of those weeks where I couldn't decide what to post about. Wedding planning? Wish list items? Garden gnomes? I ultimately decided to go with the second idea (as evidenced by the title of this post). Anyway, these are just a few of the items I'm desperately coveting. 

I've already ordered one of these. Can you guess which one?

Botanical Flutter Dress, Dorothy Perkins (here)



Clockworks Shirt Dress, eShakti (here)

Flamingo Print Jumper, Dorothy Perkins (here)

Gray Heart Print Cardigan, Dorothy Perkins (here)
 Bird Print Button Back Top, Dorothy Perkins (here)

No comments:

Post a Comment