Saturday, August 6, 2011

Polka dots!

Polkadots, Beige, and Red!


Hey! So I finally sat down and spent some time playing around with Polyvore. I spotted that adorable polka dot cardigan on Banana Republic's site, and it inspired me to style an entire outfit. The polka dots themselves are a lovely taupe color, though I'm not sure that's showing up in the photograph above.

There are few things I love more than affixing scarves to my bags to lend them a little extra pop. The scarf pictured above actually has little swans printed all over it... adorable! The other option -- which I didn't have room for in the frame -- is a simple red pashmina, which would lend the look a more sophisticated and arguably less playful air. I'm not sure which I would pick -- probably a pashmina, if I'm being honest, simply because it's more practical. I invariably get the chills at inopportune moments, so it would be nice to have a pashmina to wrap myself up in. The swans were just too cute to pass up, though. =)

2 comments:

  1. I totally have those shoes from H&M. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to pop into my local H&M to see if they have them, but I suspect they're probably sold out. Boo!

    ReplyDelete