Monday, May 14, 2012

Blue Dress #1: Crayon-y Goodness


Things that have been making me feel like this:

* Cold, rainy days
* Thoughts of packing up our house for the big move next month
* Flying the kittens to Mama and Papa CP's place until we get to Colorado
* Grumpy gills people
* The fact that the ice cream truck has been avoiding me

Things that have been making me feel like this:

* Anything Kelly Green, or Cobalt Blue
* Thoughts of moving closer to all my beautiful BFFs in Colorado
* Red lipstick
* Sunshine!
* This dress. I don't care if I get stinky. I'm never taking this thing off.
* My superfantasticalawesomeful fiance (Whew! That was a close one. I almost forgot to include him on this list... JK! JK! He was at the top with a bullet, a star, AND an exclamation point until I moved him down a few notches on the list for comedic effect. That's how I roll.)

Outfit details
Dress: Dorothy Perkins (here)
Cardigan: Nordstrom/Halogen (here)
Shoes: Aldo (similar here)
Belt: Nordstrom Rack
Head band: J. Crew

I have absolutely no idea why I'm hunched over in both of these photos. Actually, in all the photos Mr. CP took, I was in various states of hunching. Apparently I felt like getting hunchy with it... nanananananana. Ahem... I apologize for the terrible Will Smith reference. I just couldn't help myself.

Okay, as promised, I'm going to do something a bit different for the rest of May... you know, all two weeks of it. heh I'm going to pick one item from my closet, and style it for you in 3 different ways. That means you'll be getting an OOTD post three days this week, AND three days next week. I've been slacking on posting outfits, so I'm hoping this will help me get back into the swing of things. First up: this dress. Because I love it. It makes my heart soar. And it feels like jammies. And it's blue. And it lends itself to primary-color-crayon hued outfits like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment