Monday, March 18, 2013

Ready for lilacs and buttercups

Kahanu1
Kahanu2
Kahanu3
Kahanu4




Blouse: Coldwater Creek (similar, similar)
Denim jacket: Gap Outlet (similar)
Skirt: Kahanu Maxi Skirt, Anthropologie
Shoes: Target
Purse: Target
Sunnies: Target
Necklace: DIY

When I woke up the morning I wore this outfit and looked out the window, I was absolutely convinced spring had officially arrived. I ran to the back door, pulled it open, stepped outside... and nearly froze to death. The only way I could think of to cope with the absolute desolation I felt over the 20 degree weather was to throw on this beautiful skirt that Mr. CP got me as a wedding gift. It may not have been entirely appropriate for the weather, but it did manage to temporarily alleviate my depression over the too-cool temperature.

Incidentally, this skirt met one of my other requirements: it has a stretchy waistband. Go stretchy, or go home, I say!

No comments:

Post a Comment