I have a love/hate relationship with Kate Spade. I love the unexpected mash up of colors, patterns, and classic silhouettes. I hate the price tag, and the fact that never, at any point in my life, will I be able to squeeze into any of her items. Searching the internet, I was absolutely astonished by the fact that no one had bothered to put together Kate Spade inspired looks a) for cheaper and b) for us curvier gals. Enter: ME!!!! (Just imagine that I'm making that face that Elle Woods makes when she finds out she got the internship at Harvard in Legally Blonde).
Anyway, I found several Kate Spade looks that I absolutely love. Despite the fact that the movers are coming in exactly, ahem, three days, and there's still a substantial amount of packing left to do (i.e. the office, and all the cupboards in the kitchen), I've decided that a better use of my time is putting together outfits based on a few of the cutest Kate Spade looks I found. Behold, look #1!!!!!
Curvy, Cheaper Alternative
1. Dorothy Perkins, Ivory Velour Spot Dress: $59 (here)
2. Payless Shoes, Chelsea Flat in Cognac: $16.99 (here)
3. Target, Artist Lite Crewneck Cardigan: $24.99 (here)
4. We Love Colors, Nylon/Lycra Tights in Ivory: $15 (here)
5. Overstock.com, Hailey Jeans Co. Narrow Belt in Dark Teal: $15.99 (here)
6. Little Lady Bows and Bands Shoe Clips: $9.95 (here)
7. Mosey Life Caster Cross-Body in Grape Jelly: $88 (here)