Sunday, March 11, 2012

Charming Pumpkin Goes Frock Stock!




Hey everybody! Just a quick post to let you know that the beautiful Loren of Frock Stock graciously invited me to pen a guest post for her blog. Squeeeeeeal! Loren and I became online friends right around the time I started Charming Pumpkin. On the prowl for plus sized items that fit Frock Stock's aesthetic, Loren contacted me for advice about potential plus sized articles of clothing for her online store, Frock Stock. Many, many wonderful emails later, Loren settled on some of the cutest plus sized clothes I've seen online. It's very Modcloth... only cheaper, and for curvier gals. Frock Stock has an ever-expanding collection of plus sized clothing, so check back regularly for new additions!

For my guest post, I put together a few outfits using two of my favorite plus size items currently on offer at Frock Stock. The clothes are cute, they're vintage inspired, and best of all, they're reasonably priced. You can find my post here, so pop on over and say hello!

p.s. Don't forget to check out Frock Stock's accessories. They're adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment